Gourishankar Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (B. Pharm.), Limb, Satara. is started in 2008 by our beloved President Prof. M.S. Jagtap with a great vision of providing quality education in Pharmacy to economically, educationally and socially weaker section of society. Also M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics which is a post graduation course is started in 2012. Our Institute is a recognized Ph.D. Research Center since 2012.
The college is located in a sprawling 30 acres campus at the foot of the ...
Program Education Objectives
- To empower students with knowledge of core pharmacy subject and equip them with details of applied subject using innovative teaching learning processes.
- To expand the horizons through developing interest in current pharmaceutical research to fulfill manpower requirement in healthcare sector.
- To inculcate spirit of professionalism and leadership qualities in students by promoting innovative teaching practices and providing healthy competitive environment.
- To cultivate social responsibilities of pharmacy profession by involving them in serving to society.
- To become a paragon in pharmacy profession by motivating students for pursuing higher education to achieve ambition and desired dream.