Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
The aim of Entrepreneurship Development Cell is producing successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make global impact. The main objective of cell is to develop and strengthen entrepreneurial qualities in the budding professionals who are interested in starting their own ventures.
- To create Entrepreneurial culture in the Institution.
- To prepare the students to face the real world business scenarios.
- To catalyze and promote employment opportunities.
- To impart entrepreneurial education/skills to the students through various trainings and exercise program.
- To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs.
- Encourage students to develop their own startups
- Create corpus fund to seed ventures.
- To make aware to the students about various initiatives of government such as startup, Aspire, Venture Capital Assistance Scheme, MUDRA Bank, Atal Innovation Mission, etc.
Managing Director, Orexo (India) Life Sciences Private Limited, Karad, Satara
|Mr. Amol B. Yadav