Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University(BATU), Lonere, Raigad, Maharashtra-402103
Gourishankar Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (B. Pharm.), Limb, Satara. is started in 2008 by our beloved President Prof. M.S. Jagtap with a great vision of providing quality education in Pharmacy to economically, educationally and socially weaker section of society. Also M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics which is a post graduation course is started in 2012. Our Institute is a recognized Ph.D. Research Center since 2012.
The college is located in a sprawling 30 acres campus at the foot of the picturesque hill near Satara-Pune National High-way. The college has an independent well constructed building with all facilities as per the norms and standards of regulatory bodies' viz. Pharmacy Council of India New Delhi.
The campus surrounding environment is lush green, healthy and studious. The college is about 10 km from main Satara city. The college has 45 seater capacity buses for transportation of students and staff.
The college has independent well constructed spacious building, designed to accommodate all facilities as per norms and standards of regulatory bodies viz. Pharmacy council of India, New Delhi.
To achieve educational objectives an Institute requires excellent infrastructure, dedicated faculty and strong administrative support. All these inputs work synergistically in our campus.
Program Education Objectives
- To empower students with knowledge of core pharmacy subject and equip them with details of applied subject using innovative teaching learning processes.
- To expand the horizons through developing interest in current pharmaceutical research to fulfill manpower requirement in healthcare sector.
- To inculcate spirit of professionalism and leadership qualities in students by promoting innovative teaching practices and providing healthy competitive environment.
- To cultivate social responsibilities of pharmacy profession by involving them in serving to society.
- To become a paragon in pharmacy profession by motivating students for pursuing higher education to achieve ambition and desired dream.